The ABRSM Songbook
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook series offers singers and their teachers an unrivalled choice of core repertoire in a huge variety of styles that will inspire singers of all ages.
The ABRSM Songbook Plus
The Songbook Plus series features a wealth of material from ABRSM’s 2018 Singing syllabus at Grades 1 to 5. The books include a diverse range of pieces from core classics to songs from stage and screen, as well as fresh new arrangements, newly-commissioned editions and English singing translations. They also include notes on the songs, to aid practice and performance.
The ABRSM Songbook Book 1 (with CD) is a collection of 32 songs from around the world, arranged for grade 1 voice - many of these pieces are on the ABRSM grade 1 syllabus. Grade 1 songbook The collection of pieces in the ABRSM Songbook Book 1 contains 20 ‘Art Songs’, and 12 ‘Traditional Songs’, arranged for grade 1 standard voice. Difficulty: ABRSM Grade 5 Piano (2021 & 2022) piano & vocal (🎤) music notes plus harmonic chords for guitar (🎸). Open Page 👄 Taylor Swift — Red Taylor's Version Songbook.
Abrsm Songbook Plus Grade 1
* Estimated price converted from UK retail price
Abrsm Songbook 1 Book
Abrsm Songbook 10
Abrsm Songbook 100
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook series offers singers and their teachers an unrivalled choice of core
repertoire that will provide the bedrock for many years of rewarding vocal study.
The series features:
• Over 100 art songs, drawn from Grades 1–5 of ABRSM’s Singing syllabus
• A massive range of repertoire from the Medieval to modern musicals – many in practical new editions
• Irresistible new arrangements by Carol Barratt of 18 classic songs
• A rich collection of 60 authentic unaccompanied traditional songs, sourced from around the world
• English singing translations for every non-English-language song – many newly-commissioned
• Useful notes on the songs containing background information and performance suggestions
• CDs of piano accompaniments to all the art songs, performed by Simon Lepper, as well as recordings
of the text to every song, performed by native speakers