Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV. Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network. After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV. To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. This app works with devices that support DLNA/UPNP such as Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips, Toshiba, and Panasonic Smart TVs. TV Cast Premium Subscriptions: - Subscribed users have unlimited use of the TV Cast and access to all of its Premium features, without ads. Mirror Mac to LG Smart TV Connecting MacBook to LG smart TV is no longer a big hassle thanks to JustStream – a free lightweight app that supports almost all LG Smart TV of different models. With this app, you won’t have to deal with countless cables or Apple TV to mirror videos, audio files, presentations and even software applications.
If you do not want to watch a movie sitting in front of your Mac, you can share your Mac screen to TV and enjoy the movie on a larger screen. Also, this can help you display a presentation or any files from your Mac to your TV if you are discussing a topic in a large audience. Luckily, there are top screen mirroring tools that can help you screen share Mac to LG TV. Check out these tools below.
Enjoy the most reliable screen mirroring app for your LG Smart TV. Stream movies, photos and apps from your iPhone or iPad to a LG TV screen. Completely wireless! Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any LG Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! Plex Media Server (Windows and Mac) Some users may prefer Plex Media Server. This option should generally only be used if you are familiar with Plex, and wish to continue using it, or if you are a MAC user. Android and iOS (Mobile) Android Download the LG TV Plus program, available for Android.
Top 3 Tools to Mirror Mac to LG TV
LG Smart Share
To connect Mac to TV, you can rely on the built-in screen mirroring feature of the LG TV – Smart Share. This feature allows you to mirror your phone, tablet, and PC, and Mac to LG TV including the audio-visual capability of the devices. With this, streaming videos and watching movies are highly enjoyable as these movies and being casted on a wider screen. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to mirror Mac to TV.
- Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect.
- Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Next, we have LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast your Mac’s screen to your LG TV in no time. It is useful for entertainment, app presentations, meetings, livestream, and also teaching because of its high-quality screen mirroring display. To learn how to use this tool to cast and stream Mac to LG TV, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of LetsView and download the application on your Mac. Also, install LetsView for TV on your LG TV. You can also click the button below to get the tool.
- On your Mac, launch the app and click Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Input the PIN code displayed on your TV to connect your Mac to your LG TV.
ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV.
- Get the app and have it installed on your Mac and LG TV. Run the app once installed.
- Go to your Mac and click TV option on the application’s interface.
- Enter the PIN code and click the Start mirroring button.
- Then your Mac will be connected and mirrored to your TV immediately.
These are the best screen mirroring tools for you to cast Mac to LG Smart TV. All listed tools are helpful and feasible when it comes to using your LG TV as an external screen for your Mac. Moreover, these methods and tools are safe, easy, and free to use. Just choose the one that fits your needs best.
Do you want to enjoy your favorite movies with your family and friends on a bigger screen? The best way to do that is by mirroring. Similar to casting, mirroring just means reflecting your phone/PC to TV. But actually, mirroring and casting are different. Casting is more limited than mirroring. But some consider that to mirror PC to TV is not such an easy task. When in fact it is not as difficult as you think. It only takes a few clicks, and it is just about choosing the right tool to use. In this article, you will learn three simple ways to mirror your PC to your TV.
How to Mirror PC to TV
The first one is by using an HDMI cable. Connecting your PC via an HDMI cable is the most natural path you can take. However, this path will only be applicable for TVs that support HDMI ports of course. If your TV does not support any HDMI cable, you can try one of the other methods we will introduce below. To learn how to screen mirror PC to TV with an HDMI cable, proceed to the instructions below.
- Connect your PC and TV using the HDMI cable.
- Now get your TV remote and set your TV source to HDMI
- Wait until the PC is recognized and immediately start mirroring your monitor contents to your TV.This is the simplest way to mirror. However, the cable is a little bit pricey.
This is the simplest way to mirror however the cable is a little pricey.
If you do not have an HDMI cable available, you can connect wirelessly. ApowerMirror is an app that can mirror almost all devices through Wi-Fi. More than that, it can also screenshot, annotate, and screen record while mirroring. Furthermore, the quality of the video is not a joke. It can display your computer’s contents with crystal clear quality. So in order to cast PC to TV using ApowerMirror, keep reading.
- First, download and install the app on your PC and TV.
Download on your computer here!
Download on your TV here!
- Connect your PC and TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, launch the app on both devices. On your TV, you will see “PIN” as one of the options. In this section, a pin is automatically seen.
- Finally, on your PC, click the “TV” tab and enter the code shown on your TV and the mirroring will begin.
Did you know?
This application is a mirroring app for all platforms. It not limited to mirror PC to TV but it can also mirror iPhone TV to PC/TV, mirror Android to Android, mirror PC to PC. On top of that, you can connect using a USB cable to control your phone to your PC if you are playing games.
If getting an HDMI cable or downloading a paid app does not suit you, why not try LetsView. It is a screen sharing desktop software that display PC on TV using both methods mentioned. Above all else, it is for free that you won’t have to register an account to use it. Featured offered by the tool is almost similar to ApowerMirror with the exemption of the control feature. Also, the tool can directly mirror PC to PC. Meanwhile, connecting using this tool is very easy. Here is a guide you can refer to.
- The first step is downloading and installing the app on your TV and computer.
- Next, connect your TV and your PC under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now on your PC, locate the “pin filed” by clicking the “Computer Screen Mirroring” icon located at the upper center of the main interface of the tool.
- Now look for the “Pin” on your TV and type it on your PC.
- Finally, tap “Start”.
All options laid out for you have been tried and tested. The credibility of each step is guaranteed to work when trying to mirror PC to TV. The choice is for you to make. If you found this article helpful don’t forget to leave us a comment below.