|Initial release||28 October 2002; 18 years ago|
|Operating system||Windows 10 1607 or later, macOS 10.15 or later|
|Type||Screencasting and video editing software|
Camtasia Studio 2015 Download Free, Alien Skin Snap Art 4 Activation Key Free Download, Paragon NTFS 14 Full Version Features, VMware Fusion 8.5 Pro Complete Version.
Camtasia (/kæmˈteɪʒə/; formerly Camtasia Studio) is a software suite, created and published by TechSmith, for creating video tutorials and presentations directly via screencast, or via a direct recording plug-in to Microsoft PowerPoint. Audio or other multimedia recordings may be recorded at the same time or added separately from another source.
Camtasia is a low cost video editing and screen recording software that we use to create and edit digital presentations that we turn into webinars and online courses. It was the first video editing software that I purchased for my business in 2015. It is simple to use for beginners. Windows 10 has not even been released yet, but that's a perfect reason to start unearthing a few secrets. Over the coming weeks and months there will undoubtedly be an endless stream of tips. 보이저스 (2021) 개봉예정 2021.05.26 sf/스릴러 감독 닐 버거 주연 콜린 파렐, 타이 셰리던, 릴리 로즈 뎁, 핀 화이트헤드, 아이작 햄스테드 라이트, 베로니카 팔콘, 아치 매더퀴, 비베이크 칼라, 매디슨 후, 아치 르노, 루 로벨 2063년, 극심한 지구 온난화로 미래 세대가 살아갈 새로운 행성을 개척하기 위해. Camtasia is the go-to video solution for creating professional-looking software demonstrations, product tutorials, online lessons, and recorded presentations- no video experience needed. Record your screen, import PowerPoint presentations, or add video footage you already have.
Camtasia consists of two major components:
- Camtasia Recorder - a separate tool for capturing screen audio and video
- Camtasia editor - the component for which the entire product is named, which is now a multimedia authoring tool with a 'timeline' interface for managing multiple clips in a stacked track form.
In Camtasia Recorder, users can start and stop recording with a hotkey combination at any time, at which point the recording can be halted and Camtasia Recorder can render the input that has been captured into a CAMREC format. The CAMREC file can be saved to disk or directly imported into the Camtasia component for editing. Camtasia Recorder allows audio recording while screen-capturing is in progress, so the presenter can capture live narration during a demonstration or presentation. Camtasia also supports dubbing in other audio tracks or voiceover during post-capture editing. Users may also download an add-in for Microsoft Power Point that will allow them to initiate recording of a presentation from within Power Point itself.
In Camtasia editor, multimedia objects of various formats can be imported into the clip library and arrange them in time order and stacked tracks using the timeline form of user controls. Overlays of various types may be added, including user-defined settings, such as when and how to display the cursor and pan-and-zoom effects such as the Ken Burns effect.
After capturing a presentation in the Camtasia Recorder, the Camtasia component can be used to modify audio and video displayed as tracks by using the timeline control and object library interface with an integrated preview window. The image in the infobox to the right is a screen capture of the timeline interface. In addition, Camtasia allows automatic captions (speech-to-text), voice overlay for the presenter or editor, as well as the ability to add sound effects in various formats.
Rendering and deployment
The Camtasia program allows import of various types of multimedia video and audio files including MP4, MP3, WMV, WMA, AVI, WAV and other formats into the Camtasia proprietary CAMREC format, which is readable by Camtasia. The CAMREC format is a single container for various multimedia objects including video clips, still images, document screen shots and special effect containers. The created video can be exported to common video formats including MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, AVI, and Adobe Flash.
|Version||Date||Update 1||Update 2|
|8.0.0 for Windows||19 June 2012||v8.6.0 of 25 August 2015|
|9.0.0||11 October 2016||9.1.2 of 13 March 2018||9.1.5 of 7 May 2019|
|2018.0.0||19 June 2018||2018.0.8 of 7 May 2019|
|2019.0.0||30 April 2019|
|2020.0.0||28 April 2020|
|2021.0.0||27 April 2020|
Camtasia's shortcomings noted in the PC World review of January 17, 2013 and CNET review of June 19, 2012 are as follows:
- Rotation of objects is applied via a dialog rather than interactively, though many lower-priced video editors do provide interactive rotation and manipulation of objects such as text and video frames
- Recording live from a DV camera is not supported
- Still potentially overwhelming for the introductory user, tempered by the tutorial material available. NOTE the V8 release is a complete rewrite so much of the prior tutorial material written for the popular Camtasia v6 and v7 software for Microsoft Windows is not usable with this release.
- Audio handling has minimal capabilities and no integration with other packages compared to some competitors in this price range
- Lacks any video-clip manipulation or integration with other packages that have such capabilities
In 2005, PC World mentioned that Camtasia is 'powerful'.
In 2013, PC World published a 4 1/2 star review and noted Camtasia is a 'full-featured education/information video tool'.
In 2012, CNET published a review and noted that Camtasia is a 'feature-packed screencast app' and 'does have a learning curve'.
- ^ abc'Camtasia (Windows) Version History'. TechSmith. 27 April 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^ ab'Camtasia (Mac) Version History'. TechSmith. 27 April 2021. Retrieved 27 April 2021.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^'System Requirements'. TechSmith. 3 September 2020. Archived from the original on 26 July 2017. Retrieved 3 September 2020.
- ^Bass, Steve (31 August 2005). 'Tips & Tweaks: Podcasts and Screencasts'. PC World. IDG. Retrieved 22 September 2020.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Wiener Grotta, Sally; Grotta, Daniel (17 January 2013). 'Review: Camtasia Studio 8 raises the bar on interactive video creation'. PC World. IDG. Retrieved 22 September 2020.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ^Parker, Jason (18 June 2012). 'Camtasia 8 vastly improves screencast frame rates'. CNET. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 22 September 2020.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
Camtasia is a highly popular and advanced video editing with a cool user-interface.
The video is suitable for small creators or even professionals who wants to make fast but effective customizations and transformations to their videos.
Camtasia 2015 Requisitos
This software is equipped with numerous features that you may not get in any other software in its competition. But, the price should be your consideration because it is a little bit costly software.
The software is widely used for screen recording purposes. Also, it is suitable for making educational and tutorial-types videos pretty easily.
I personally found its a great tool when it comes to learning. Adding transitions, texts, animations, images, overlays (logos), etc is very easy with this amazing software.
But, there are ups and downs of each software which you should also consider before picking the right software for you. In this article, I am going to help you with the same.
Camtasia 2021 Images
Camtasia 2021 Pricing Plans
Note: You will be able to install Camtasia on two systems with one license. The price of some plans is the same but the business and education plans come along with some additional features.
Camtasia 2021 Minimum System Requirements
Pros and Cons of Camtasia Video Editor
Camtasia is considered as one of the best video editors in the industry. But, the thing which I liked the most is the easy user-interface. You can easily learn video editing using this software without even having prior experience in this domain.
I have worked with Camtasia a lot and it is a good video editor in all terms. However, they should try to add new features to it. Also, adding effects and transitions is complex.
In my opinion, Camtasia is a good video editor if you are a beginner. But, it is not suitable to edit videos professionally. A limited number of features may cause hassles for you.
Also, I also found it a bit expensive if we look at its features. So, you can consider some of the best alternatives like Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.