CLion 2020.3 is released!
Clion Run Ctest
CMake, CTest, CPack, CDash 1. CMake && Friends Open source tools to build, test and package software CMake, CTest, CPack, CDash 2. Preface ANL has CMake on Theta and Cooley CMake can be acquired from numerous locations for your local machine. – CLion Sublime Text. It seems like your email is not verified on hub. To continue to use this service, please verify your email first and then try again. Google provides an interesting and easy-to-use open source alternative for developing unit tests to validate C/C based software. This article introduces readers to some of the more useful features of the Google C Testing Framework and is based on version 1.4 of the release.
CLion 2020.3: Core Dumps Debug and Debug as Root, CTest Support, MISRA Guideline Integration, and a Better Qt Project Experience
Clion Cmake Ctest
by Anastasia Kazakova
CLion 2020.3 brings significant improvements to key parts of the development process – code analysis, running and debugging applications, and unit testing.
Clion Ctest Integration
- Run and Debug:
- Run/Debug with Root privileges
- Debug core dumps
- Move the execution point while debugging to an arbitrary line of code in the editor
- Project models
- For Makefile: support for projects using libtool, dolt and ccache
- For CMake: enable/disable CMake Profile
- Unit testing: CTest support and test runner improvements for Google Test
- Code analysis and refactorings updates, including initial support for MISRA C 2012 and MISRA C++ 2008 guidelines
- Better Qt projects support
- Clang completion snippets
- An early preview for Code With Me, a new service from JetBrains for collaborative development and pair programming.