As we all know, iPhone is one of the hottest and famous smart phones that we have these days. But in spite of its cool attributes, its screen is still not that big to share some of its content with your family or friends. Fortunately, if you have a smart TV just like LG TV then you can still do some tricks to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV for a bigger screen. There are different ways that you can find online, but some of them are hoax and are just all part of false advertisement. To properly project your iPhone screen on smart TV, then here are the best methods for you to use to avoid any inconvenience. You can get through these ways as we go along with this post.
Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV. How to connect your iPhone with a Plug and Play cable Connect one side of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port as well as the USB side in your TV. Look for ports with the HDMI and USB label on it. Connect the Lighting side into your iPhone.
By using a screen sharing platform, you can make your phone screen 30x bigger. ApowerMirror is one of the apps that has the most reliable features when it comes to mirroring. The tool has a 1080p video quality and smooth transition. Not only it can mirror, but it can also screen record screen activities, screen cap for importance scenes, and mark the screen using the paintbrush. That is why it is one of the most recommended methods to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. Discover more about the tool by reading the following.
- Download and install ApowerMirror
- Connect your iPhone and TV on the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your TV, eyes on the QR code.
- Meanwhile, on your phone, tap the “scanner” icon located at the upper right-hand side of the main interface.
- Now align your camera on your TV where the QR code is located. Once the QR code is scanned, the mirroring will begin.
On the other hand, if you are about to share your iPhone’s screen on your PC, then the finest way to do it is to utilize an outstanding application called LetsView. This application is perfectly designed to fit on any iOS devices that you have. Aside from mirroring iOS devices to PC, this tool can also do screen recording and screen capturing, which can be useful in sharing certain content on your social media page. To know more about this program, you can get access to the app by hitting the button below.
- Connect your phone and your TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, get the pin.
- Now, click the first icon located at the upper right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and tap on “start mirroring” to begin the mirroring on your TV.
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Connect Iphone To Lg Smart Tv Without Wifi Password
Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work. Simply connect the AV Adtapter into your iPhone and then connect a HDMI cable which will then be connected into your LG Smart TV. Now move your TV input into HDMI and your iPhone contents will be mirrored instantly. Good thing about this method is that it provides a stable connection with or without an internet connection.
- It provides a stable connection.
- It’s easy to use even for those not so techie users.
- You need to avail this AV Adapter for around $49 dollars.
- An additional HDMI cable is needed.
The next way that you can use to project your iPhone’s content into a larger LG Smart TV screen is by using an app called AirBeamTV. Unlike the first method, this way does not require any wire and adapter and all you need is the app. By using this app, you can start streaming your photos, music, and videos without any lags. Plus, this program also allows simultaneous gameplay streaming without affecting or slowing the actual game. To start screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, just activate your screen recorder on your iPhone and tap “Mirror LG TV”, wait for the connection to proceed and your iOS screen will be shown right away.
- No additional cable and adapter needed.
- Cheaper than getting an adapter or an Apple TV.
- Good quality in screen mirroring as long as you are in the covered perimeter.
- Some programs that are covered by DRM or Digital Rights Management are not supported; instead, a black screen will be projected.
- There is an issue with casting audio.
Those are the easiest yet effective ways on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you are fond of wires, then using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be a perfect fit for you. While if you are annoyed with dangling cables flying around, then go for AirBeamTV.
How do I set up my iPhone 3G to play movies and photos thru my lcd TV. I have one of the av cords that goes in to the bottom of the iPhone, has a USB and has 3 colored things on the end. So how do I set it up? What parts do I plug in were in the TV to make it work? How can I watch my iPhone’s content on my HD TV using only an HDMI cable connection? How to connect iPhone to a TV service port via USB?
How To Connect Iphone To Lg Tv Without Wifi
For many reasons, you may want to connect your iPhone to TV with USB. You may just want to enjoy movies or share your pictures that stored on your iPhone on TV with a larger screen. Or you have made an elaborate slideshow and want to play it on TV to give your girlfriend a birthday or proposal surprise. Whatever the reason is, what matters you now is how to well connect your iPhone to TV with USB. In this post, we will tell you 3 easy methods to connect your iPhone to TV with/without USB cable.
- Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
- Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
- Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
- Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
Different from parallel ports, USB ports have the advantages in connecting device to TV. The following points can be regarded as the advantages.
- When talking about speed, the maximum transfers at speeds up to 4 megabits per second. While USB 3.0 can handle transfers at speeds up to 5gbps, which is over 1200 times faster than the parallel ports.
- USB ports can carry more power capability than parallel ports. It is quicker to charge devices when using USB ports.
- USB ports are more compatible than parallel ports, for the USB ports can support over 128 devices.
Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
A simple way to connect your iPhone to TV is to use Apple’s Digital AV Adapter and HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable. This method is available for all types of TV, including Sanyo TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Element TV, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Vizio TV, etc.
You can use a digital AV adapter or lightning VGA adapter to connect your iPhone to TV. Well, you may find them on some online stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, eBay, etc.
Now the contents on your iPhone can appear on your TV. You can watch videos or check photos on your TV casually.
- Transfer iPhone/Android data like contacts, videos, music and more between iOS and Android.
- Backup files from mobile phones to computer or reversely.
- Sync any files from iPhone to iPhone or from Android to Android.
- Move data from iPhone to Android or from Android to iPhone.
- Fully compatible with iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4.
Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
Maybe you don’t have these adapters or cables at home. Or you are tired of plugging or unplugging your iPhone. Remember that you can connect your iPhone via Wi-Fi. Airplay is indeed a good helper.
If you have an Apple TV or a TV that supports AirPlay, it is easy to mirror your iPhone contents to TV. Just follow the steps below. But make sure that your iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Then, your iPhone will be connected to Apple TV, and you can mirror all things on iPhone to Apple TV.
Read More: How to Use AirPlay Mirroring
Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
If you are using the streaming device Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra, you may find it easy to show your iPhone on TV. It provides a better way to get 4K video on your TV. Though your iPhone screen cannot be displayed on TV with Chromecast, you can use your iPhone to browse streaming media apps that Chromecast support.
You can follow the steps below to connect your iPhone to TV.
You can use this method within many apps on your iPhone to DLNA device that has the same apps installed on it, for example, Samsung Smart TV.
Hope you have known about how to connect iPhone to TV with USB. You can choose the most suitable way to mirror your iPhone contents to a large screen. If you want to manage your iPhone files, MobieSync is recommended for you to manage and transfer your iPhone files. If you have better solutions, we’d appreciate you sharing it under the comment below.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.6 / 5 (based on 63 votes)Follow Us on
- Five Ways to Connect iPad to TV for Bigger Screen
How to connect iPad to TV for content on a bigger screen? This page shows you four ways to connect iPad to TV with cable, wirelessly, AirPlay and adapter.
- Guides to Watch YouTube on TV via Smart TV, Roku and Other Devices
How to watch YouTube on TV? We share the methods to watch YouTube on Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast and more.
- How to Solve Problems about Using Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, follow this post to reinstall the Apple Mobile Device USB driver and fix it.