Have you ever tried to draw a cute girl’s face, but gave up because something didn’t feel right? There’s actually a little trick to making cute faces. Keeping this trick in mind might make your drawing cuter! In this article, we will introduce you to simple skills for drawing a cute girl’s face.
1. Cute Faces Are Round!
Emoji Images Emoji Pictures Cute Cartoon Pictures Cartoon Pics Funny Emoji Faces Funny Emoticons Smileys Coco Costume Funny Face Drawings Elena Rivera Source Elena Rivera, though addressed as Abuelita (Spanish for 'Granny'), is a supporting character.
The definition of cute varies by person, but I think one of the first things that come to mind would be babies. Young, innocent faces like babies have a round head and outline.
- In this vedio am gona share cuTe faCe girl drawing1.how to draw a cute facw2.vute face cartoom girl drawing3.easy face drawingfollow me on insta I'm on Insta.
- Find woman face drawing stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
- Note that older characters have longer chins and more slender faces, and younger characters have shorter chins and rounded faces. From the bottom of this line, draw two curved lines (as shown) ending at the sides of the circle. Some Manga artists draw the chin with sharp points like a square at the end of the chin and base of the jaw.
If you want to draw cute faces, try drawing them round!
This will naturally make your drawing look cuter!
2. Using Cute Facial Features in Drawings
In this section, we’ll explain what to keep in mind when drawing cute faces.
● Outline of the face
Usually, cute faces are depicted as young faces, and young faces are usually drawn with round shapes. You could also call it a puffy face.
Make sure to draw the cheeks with round lines to naturally depict innocence and cuteness.
● The shape and size of the eyes
The eyes are what gives that first impression, so let’s learn how to draw them!
There are many ways to draw eyes, but the round shape is also important here, so let’s use them to draw the eyes too. You can also change the look of your character simply by stretching the eyes vertically! This will give a different kind of cuteness to your character.
● Eye width
Usually, the width between the eyes should be about the same as the width of one eye. However, by making this distance a little longer, you can give a stronger sense of youth to your character. Be careful not to overdo it though. About 1.3 times the width of the eyes should be just fine.
● Nose size
This may sound obvious, but drawing the nose as a dot or not drawing it at all is the best way to show cuteness! You can also make it cuter by placing the nose a little higher than usual.
● Shape of the mouth
The mouth is also an important part of the character’s overall impression. It tends to show how the character is feeling.
Cute Easy Faces To Draw
・ Surprised faces
・ Happy faces
・ Troubled faces
These can all be accomplished just by changing the shape of the mouth! They are also what make a character cute.
Exaggerating the shape of the mouth is also a good way to show youth.
3. Find Your Definition of a Cute Face
We’ve explained what cute faces are like, but this really depends on the person. This means you should find your own definition of cute!
You can find your definition like this:
1: Find around ten images of what you think is cute from social media sites.
2: List why you feel the image is cute.
Cute Face Drawing For Kids
That list will become your definition of cute, so keep it in mind when drawing to create a cute face that you like!
What do you think?
Being able to draw cute characters can motivate and even help widen your expressional repertoire.
Although we have introduced you to the characteristics of cute faces and how to use them, this guide isn’t an absolute answer to the idea of what cute is. I encourage you to find your own definition of cute and continue to enjoy drawing!