Screen mirroring brings mobile entertainment to a whole new level. Better resolution on a bigger screen is the way to go. However, there are also restrictions. Sometimes, there are compatibility issues because of different operating systems. Hence, you need a third-party app to solve this issue and help your cast iPhone to your TV. Here we will show you how to mirror iPhone to LG TV to demonstrate how third-party apps can be helpful.
Lg Tv Iphone Cast App
How to mirror iPhone to LG TV
If you are looking for an instant way to mirror your iPhone to TV, then this app is for you. LetsView is a mirroring app that allows you to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. It’s user-friendly interface makes it perfect for first-time users. What’s more fascinating is that it is free! You can use it in various ways like for live streaming or entertainment. Moreover, by using the QR or PIN code method, you’ll be able to connect your devices. To explore and be amazed by its features, try following the steps below.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV.
- Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
- After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV.
- To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will then be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
- Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network. If it's your first time to use an iPhone, How to Join a Wireless Network from Your iPhone will teach you how to connect your iPhone to a wireless Internet. If it's your first time to use an Apple TV, Use Apple TV can help you connect Apple TV to the wireless network.
- TVs with Chromecast built-in allow you to cast from your mobile device to the TV. Chromecast built-in is only available on Philips, Polaroid, Sharp, Skyworth, Soniq, Sony, Toshiba, and Vizio TVs. To cast from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Make sure that your devices are on and nearby. Check that your AirPlay-compatible devices are on.
For LG Smart TV’s From this point on, iOS users don’t need to own an Apple TV to cast anything on the big screen. With AirBeamTV’s app for LG TV, you can watch anything from your iPhone and iPad on your television screen! Here is how it works in 3 easy steps.
ApowerMirror is another widely used tool compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Using ApowerMirror, you can not only mirror your phone’s screen but also record it if you want to. You may follow the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Proceed by launching the app. On your iPhone screen, click the blue “M” button and wait for it to detect your TV.
- This time, open your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. Then, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will proceed afterward.
If you are looking for a tool to connect iPhone to LG TV and allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV, you should consider using the tools above. You’ll be mirroring and enjoying a bigger screen in no time. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the devices you are using as they are compatible with almost all existing platforms.
How do I set up my iPhone 3G to play movies and photos thru my lcd TV. I have one of the av cords that goes in to the bottom of the iPhone, has a USB and has 3 colored things on the end. So how do I set it up? What parts do I plug in were in the TV to make it work? How can I watch my iPhone’s content on my HD TV using only an HDMI cable connection? How to connect iPhone to a TV service port via USB?
For many reasons, you may want to connect your iPhone to TV with USB. You may just want to enjoy movies or share your pictures that stored on your iPhone on TV with a larger screen. Or you have made an elaborate slideshow and want to play it on TV to give your girlfriend a birthday or proposal surprise. Whatever the reason is, what matters you now is how to well connect your iPhone to TV with USB. In this post, we will tell you 3 easy methods to connect your iPhone to TV with/without USB cable.
- Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
- Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
- Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
- Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
Part 1. What Are the Advantages of USB Connection
Different from parallel ports, USB ports have the advantages in connecting device to TV. The following points can be regarded as the advantages.
- When talking about speed, the maximum transfers at speeds up to 4 megabits per second. While USB 3.0 can handle transfers at speeds up to 5gbps, which is over 1200 times faster than the parallel ports.
- USB ports can carry more power capability than parallel ports. It is quicker to charge devices when using USB ports.
- USB ports are more compatible than parallel ports, for the USB ports can support over 128 devices.
Part 2. How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB
A simple way to connect your iPhone to TV is to use Apple’s Digital AV Adapter and HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable. This method is available for all types of TV, including Sanyo TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Element TV, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Vizio TV, etc.
Lg Tv Iphone Cast Members
You can use a digital AV adapter or lightning VGA adapter to connect your iPhone to TV. Well, you may find them on some online stores such as Amazon, Best Buy, eBay, etc.
Now the contents on your iPhone can appear on your TV. You can watch videos or check photos on your TV casually.
- Transfer iPhone/Android data like contacts, videos, music and more between iOS and Android.
- Backup files from mobile phones to computer or reversely.
- Sync any files from iPhone to iPhone or from Android to Android.
- Move data from iPhone to Android or from Android to iPhone.
- Fully compatible with iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5/4.
Part 3. How to Connect iPhone to TV Wireless
Maybe you don’t have these adapters or cables at home. Or you are tired of plugging or unplugging your iPhone. Remember that you can connect your iPhone via Wi-Fi. Airplay is indeed a good helper.
If you have an Apple TV or a TV that supports AirPlay, it is easy to mirror your iPhone contents to TV. Just follow the steps below. But make sure that your iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Then, your iPhone will be connected to Apple TV, and you can mirror all things on iPhone to Apple TV.
Read More: How to Use AirPlay Mirroring
Part 4. How to Connect iPhone to TV with Chromecast
If you are using the streaming device Google Chromecast or Chromecast Ultra, you may find it easy to show your iPhone on TV. It provides a better way to get 4K video on your TV. Though your iPhone screen cannot be displayed on TV with Chromecast, you can use your iPhone to browse streaming media apps that Chromecast support.
You can follow the steps below to connect your iPhone to TV.
Lg Tv Casting Iphone
You can use this method within many apps on your iPhone to DLNA device that has the same apps installed on it, for example, Samsung Smart TV.
Can Iphone Cast To Lg Tv
Hope you have known about how to connect iPhone to TV with USB. You can choose the most suitable way to mirror your iPhone contents to a large screen. If you want to manage your iPhone files, MobieSync is recommended for you to manage and transfer your iPhone files. If you have better solutions, we’d appreciate you sharing it under the comment below.
What do you think of this post?
Can Iphone Cast To Lg Smart Tv
Rating: 4.6 / 5 (based on 63 votes)Follow Us on
Tv Cast Lg For Windows
- Five Ways to Connect iPad to TV for Bigger Screen
How to connect iPad to TV for content on a bigger screen? This page shows you four ways to connect iPad to TV with cable, wirelessly, AirPlay and adapter.
- Guides to Watch YouTube on TV via Smart TV, Roku and Other Devices
How to watch YouTube on TV? We share the methods to watch YouTube on Smart TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast and more.
- How to Solve Problems about Using Apple Mobile Device USB Driver
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, follow this post to reinstall the Apple Mobile Device USB driver and fix it.