- ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring app that enables you to mirror Android or iPhone screen to TV. With this app, you will be able to enjoy your phone screen on TV, stream videos and other media.
- Go to the app on your iPhone or iPad that you want to mirror and slide up Control Centre. LONG Press 'Screen Recording' (NOT: Screen Mirroring!). Select Mirror LG TV to start mirroring.
Download Mirror for LG Smart TV App 3.4.8 for iPad & iPhone free online at AppPure. Get Mirror for LG Smart TV for iOS - Cast and stream your screen! Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any LG Smart TV. Miracast for Android to Samsung & LG smart TV screen mirroring assistant is for screencasting & display smartphone mobile screen, widget & shortcut. Screen casting for smart TV like samsung, LG.
As we all know, iPhone is one of the hottest and famous smart phones that we have these days. But in spite of its cool attributes, its screen is still not that big to share some of its content with your family or friends. Fortunately, if you have a smart TV just like LG TV then you can still do some tricks to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV for a bigger screen. There are different ways that you can find online, but some of them are hoax and are just all part of false advertisement. To properly project your iPhone screen on smart TV, then here are the best methods for you to use to avoid any inconvenience. You can get through these ways as we go along with this post.
By using a screen sharing platform, you can make your phone screen 30x bigger. ApowerMirror is one of the apps that has the most reliable features when it comes to mirroring. The tool has a 1080p video quality and smooth transition. Not only it can mirror, but it can also screen record screen activities, screen cap for importance scenes, and mark the screen using the paintbrush. That is why it is one of the most recommended methods to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. Discover more about the tool by reading the following.
- Download and install ApowerMirror
- Connect your iPhone and TV on the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your TV, eyes on the QR code.
- Meanwhile, on your phone, tap the “scanner” icon located at the upper right-hand side of the main interface.
- Now align your camera on your TV where the QR code is located. Once the QR code is scanned, the mirroring will begin.
On the other hand, if you are about to share your iPhone’s screen on your PC, then the finest way to do it is to utilize an outstanding application called LetsView. This application is perfectly designed to fit on any iOS devices that you have. Aside from mirroring iOS devices to PC, this tool can also do screen recording and screen capturing, which can be useful in sharing certain content on your social media page. To know more about this program, you can get access to the app by hitting the button below.
- Connect your phone and your TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, get the pin.
- Now, click the first icon located at the upper right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and tap on “start mirroring” to begin the mirroring on your TV.
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work. Simply connect the AV Adtapter into your iPhone and then connect a HDMI cable which will then be connected into your LG Smart TV. Now move your TV input into HDMI and your iPhone contents will be mirrored instantly. Good thing about this method is that it provides a stable connection with or without an internet connection.
- It provides a stable connection.
- It’s easy to use even for those not so techie users.
- You need to avail this AV Adapter for around $49 dollars.
- An additional HDMI cable is needed.
The next way that you can use to project your iPhone’s content into a larger LG Smart TV screen is by using an app called AirBeamTV. Unlike the first method, this way does not require any wire and adapter and all you need is the app. By using this app, you can start streaming your photos, music, and videos without any lags. Plus, this program also allows simultaneous gameplay streaming without affecting or slowing the actual game. To start screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, just activate your screen recorder on your iPhone and tap “Mirror LG TV”, wait for the connection to proceed and your iOS screen will be shown right away.
- No additional cable and adapter needed.
- Cheaper than getting an adapter or an Apple TV.
- Good quality in screen mirroring as long as you are in the covered perimeter.
- Some programs that are covered by DRM or Digital Rights Management are not supported; instead, a black screen will be projected.
- There is an issue with casting audio.
Those are the easiest yet effective ways on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you are fond of wires, then using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be a perfect fit for you. While if you are annoyed with dangling cables flying around, then go for AirBeamTV.
Gone are the days when mirroring smartphones on computer or television was a tedious and cumbersome process. With the advancement in mobile software, various developers have introduced applications that can help mobile users, particularly LG clients, to cast their devices to a bigger screen. Hence, it’s easier now to play games on PC as well as viewing videos or streaming music. Since there are already too many apps with that similar function, it can be difficult to figure out which one you should use. So, here are some of the recommendable LG screen mirroring apps that you can find on the web. Scroll down for the list and a short review of each tool.
Top 3 LG Screen Mirroring Apps
One of the most impressive mirroring apps of today is ApowerMirror. This program is available for Windows and Mac computers; thus, you won’t have to worry about potential compatibility issues. It supports Android devices running 5.0 version and up. And it doesn’t require rooting of the phone or any additional process prior to mirroring. In terms of interface, the app has a basic yet smart design which allows you to easily set up your device and cast it to your PC. You may also adjust some basic and advanced settings, for example, you need to change the resolution of your mirrored phone.
This screen mirroring for LG phone offers two ways of connecting your phone to your PC: Wi-Fi connection and via USB cable. Upon streaming your device, you’ll have the option to control it with your mouse and keyboard. Just note that you have to activate the mode first. ApowerMirror enables you to run Android apps, listen to music, and do the everyday task on your phone directly
from your computer. Aside from all this, there are tools within the app that you can access with a single click. It has a screen recorder which can capture any on-screen activity on your phone. It also contains a snipping tool and whiteboard marker. If you love gaming, you may activate the Game Keyboard function that allows you to control their gameplay on PC. Click here to download it.
- Displays notifications on PC
- Displays screen in high resolution
- Supports mirroring of multiple devices (Android and/or iOS)
- Needs Google Home or Chromecast to stream audio from phone
Another screen mirroring app for LG isLetsView. This application is capable of projecting your device on your computer. It is commendable for it can stream phones wirelessly for free. This feature is perfect for classrooms or presentations during conferences or business meetings.
Aside from that, LetsView lets you record your mobile screen and save it to your local drive for sharing or viewing. You can connect your phone by scanning a code or entering a code from your computer. This LG screen share app is great as you won’t have any difficulty finding your receiver.
Mirror For Lg Tv App Free
- Stream audio coming from your system and microphone
- Doesn’t support mirroring multiple devices at the same time
Last on the list is Vysor. Powered by Google, this is an extension tool that you need to install on Chrome extension. Its compatibility with all the major operating systems (Chromebook, Mac, Windows, and Linux) is its main advantages: Similar to ApowerMirror and Mirroring360, the application can stream and control Android devices on your computer. You may also enable notification from your PC to receive real-time updates whilst mirroring your phone. Hence, if you need to screen share LG phone, you can download this on your PC. However, there might be instances when it can’t scan for your device and you need to re-launch the program many times.
Vysor comes in two versions: free and paid one. The first allows you to access the basic features of the app such as taking screenshots and managing your device with a mouse and keyboard. Meanwhile, the Pro version provides its users the freedom to adjust and change the resolution of displayed devices and record their screen.
- Easy to install
- Ads appear every 30 minutes (free version)
- Limited features unless you upgrade your subscription
- Requires Chrome browser to work
Mirror For Lg Tv App Free Download
With the help of these three LG screen share applications, you can now cast your phone to a wider monitor. All in all, ApowerMirror surpasses the two programs in terms of usability and functionality. So, if you’re looking for an all-in-one screen mirroring app, this should be your number one choice.