Max-Joseph-Platz 2. Phone: +49.(0)89.21 85 01. Is the largest opera house in Germany and ranks as one of the handsomest theatres in Europe.
- 17 years strong and even more passionate about improving our clients’ business. Is a small business and a team of experts who implement and manage ERP, Business Intelligence, CRM cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Now Max is telling me that Opera for a Android used data and no data was saved. I've been doing similar sort of browsing now compared to when I first posted, where Max said it saved data on Opera for Android. The functionality seems inconsistent and I'm becoming skeptical about the information that Max is reporting back to me.
- Opera Max 3.0 will act like a user’s smart assistant to manage their Android apps. It now starts you off on a familiar feed of cards that are contextual to your usage. This smart and simplified design can show “app by app” mobile and Wi-Fi data usage and also provide personalized advice on how to best reduce wasted data.
- Dates with Performances
FALSTAFF: The (other) finale lesen
#BSObackstage: A digital tour
Live stream LEAR
The broadcast of LEAR will take place as originally planned on 30 may 2021. read
Video on demand programme
Watch now our MONTAGSSTÜCK XIX: IL SEGRETO DI SUSANNA as VOD. read
The Bayerische Staatsoper congrats on the 85th birthday. read
Christa Ludwig - 1928-2021
The Bayerische Staatsoper mourns the loss of Christa Ludwig. read
Current information on ticket sales
All info about ticket refunds and pre-sales read
New in store
The DVD of ALCESTE (2019) read(redirected from Opera Max)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
op·er·a 1(ŏp′ər-ə, ŏp′rə)n.
o·pe·ra 2(ō′pər-ə, ŏp′ər-ə)
opera(ˈɒpərə; ˈɒprə) n
op•er•a1(ˈɒp ər ə, ˈɒp rə)
n., pl. -er•as.
o•pe•ra2(ˈoʊ pər ə, ˈɒp ər ə)
- opera - Actually the Latin plural of opus, 'labor, work.'
- prima donna - Meaning 'principal female singer in an opera,' it is from the same Italian phrase meaning 'first lady'; the meaning 'temperamental person' was first recorded in 1834.
- primo vomo - The principal male singer in an opera.
- soap opera - Goes back (1939) to the early days of radio suspense serials, which were mainly sponsored by soap-makers; the 'opera' part is an echo of the earlier 'horse opera'—a Western (1927).
|Noun||1.||opera - a drama set to music; consists of singing with orchestral accompaniment and an orchestral overture and interludes|
supertitle, surtitle - translation of the words of a foreign opera (or choral work) projected on a screen above the stage
classical, classical music, serious music - traditional genre of music conforming to an established form and appealing to critical interest and developed musical taste
bouffe, comic opera, opera bouffe, opera comique - opera with a happy ending and in which some of the text is spoken
musical drama - opera in which the musical and dramatic elements are equally important; the music is appropriate to the action
|2.||Opera - a commercial browser|
|3.||opera - a building where musical dramas are performed|
theater, theatre, house - a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; 'the house was full'
opera hatN → clacm
opera houseN → teatromde laópera
opera singerN → cantantemf de ópera
a Wagner opera → un opéra de Wagner
I like opera and chamber music → J'aime l'opéra et la musique de chambre.
operain cpds → Opern-;
opera[ˈɒp/ərə]n (work) → opera (lirica); (genre) → opera, (musica) lirica
Opera Max For Windows
opera→ أُوبِرَا opera operaOperόπεραópera oopperaopéra operaopera オペラ 오페라
Opera Max Download For Pcopera
Max's Diner San Franciscooperaoperaóperaопера opera โอเปร่าopera opera歌剧
- What's on tonight at the opera house? (US)
What's on tonight at the opera? (UK)
Opera Maxima In Saeculis
Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.