How to set up screen mirroring on your 2018 LG TV LG TV Settings Guide: What to Enable, Disable and Tweak. Samsung Galaxy Book Pro release date, price, specs and leaks. Many televisions come with a remote that has a dedicated screen mirroring button, and you need to press it to activate screen mirroring as well. You may also need to reset the network by turning your TV, router, and your smartphone off and on. As screen mirroring relies on Wi-Fi, sometimes restarting it can resolve connectivity issues. If the mirroring image is small on the screen, you can change the aspect ratio. Go to Smart View Tap on More Options (three vertical dots). Though having an LG smart TV is the easiest way to connect your LG phone screen to TV, any TV that has a built-in Miracast or supports Miracast USB dongle can easily connect to your LG phone. If you have a compatible television set, an updated LG phone, and are interested in linking your LG phone screen to TV, then this article is for you.
Ways to Mirror Android on LG TV
ApowerMirror is a professional application which lets you mirror your smartphone into the computer. All you need to do is to download the app on both phones and PC. Next, connect your device via USB cable and wait for the app to detect it. Your device is now being mirrored on PC. Aside from mirroring your device on a TV, you can also mirror it on your computer. Anyway, computer monitors are also bigger than the screen of your phone. In fact, mirroring on the computer is easier than you thought. Here is the detailed way to mirror Android to LG TV:
- Download and install the app on your PC and your Android phone. Install the app and launch on both devices.Download
Tip:Make sure both devices are connected under the same Wi-Fi server.
- Get a HDMI cable and connect your TV to your PC.
- Its time to connect the phone now to your PC to reflect it ro your TV. On your phone, tap the “M” button. Then tap “phone screen mirroring”.
- Now, tap on “start now” to begin mirroring.
ApowerMirror is good as it is. Will there be any tool that can do better? Well, the next tool that I am going to introduce is a free version of ApowerMirror. You get all the features ApowerMirror can give, (Except Remote control) for free. The tool is called LetsView. It is a multitasking screen sharing platform that surely works on Android to your LG TV through a wireless connection. Also, this app is Miracast ready. If your TV or PC supports Miracast, mirroring will be as easy as 123 steps. Meanwhile, here is a guide on how Mirror Android to LG TV using LetsView.
Download and install LestView on your Android phone and TV.
- Launch the app and make sure they are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Get the pin showing from your TV.
- Type the pin on your phone by clicking the first icon from the left at the upper right side of the main interface.
- Enter then click “Start Mirroring”. Your phone will be then cast on your LG TV.
Samsung’s Screen Mirror Feature
Samsung’s models like Samsung SIII and up have screen mirroring options which allow users to mirror their screen on TV. Note that this one works on Smart TVs. With the built-in screen mirroring of Samsung Android devices, you can now enjoy watching your videos on LG TV. Here is how to mirror Android on LG TV.
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected. The screen of your device will automatically be displayed on the TV once it is detected.
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”
Android 4.4.2 and above can mirror their screen on televisions by using Chromecast. Google mentioned on its support page about this. You just have to make sure that you have Google Home installed on your Android phone. In case you don’t have, you can download it in Google Play Store for free. Note that you also need to connect on the same WiFi connection to stream Android to LG TV. Here is how it works.
Lg Tv Screen Mirroring Pc
- Open Google Home app.
- Slide out the menu and then choose “Cast Screen/Audio.”
- Tap the blue button and then choose your TV.
- The phone will then be cast on the television.
Those are the ways on how you can do screen mirroring Android to LG TV. You may now enjoy watching all the videos and movies saved on your Android phones in a bigger screen. Furthermore, you can also consider mirroring your Android on your PC’s screen.
Samsung J7 is one of the cheapest phones that Samsung has ever released and that is why many Android users are planning to upgrade to this phone. It offers great specifications for browsing videos and boasts a long battery life, great for watching movies. So most users are looking for ways on how to connect Samsung J7 to TV to cast phone to a wider screen. Here are 3 practical tools for you to do this.
How to Mirror Samsung J7 to TV
Lg Phone Screen Mirroring
Smart View is the built-in screen mirroring feature included on the Samsung J7 phone. This feature allows you to mirror your phone to your TV directly if you are using a Smart TV. However, if it’s just a flat screen TV, you will need dongles or casting devices such as Chromecast, Allshare Cast, Firestick, etc. To learn how to screen mirror Samsung J7 to TV with Smart View, just follow the simple steps below.
- Connect your Samsung J7 and your TV to the same internet.
- On your Samsung phone, show the Notification Panel and tap Smart View. Select the name of your TV, and your phone will be streamed to your TV immediately.
The next tool is LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring app is one of the top tools that you can use to mirror Samsung J7 to TV. It has a simple interface and provides an easy mirroring process, so anyone can use this even without any prior experience casting a phone to a TV. With its clear and high definition screen mirroring display, it is used by lovers as one of the top screen mirroring tools. One good thing is that this amazing tool is totally free to use without any hidden charges. To learn how to mirror Samsung J7 to TV, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Get the app and install it on your Samsung J7 and TV. Don’t forget to link them to the same WiFi.
- Open the application, and wait for your J7 to recognize your TV.
- Once recognized, tap the name of your TV to start casting your phone’s screen to your TV.
Lastly, we have the top tool that may help you seamlessly cast Samsung J7 to TV, which is ApowerMirror. This superb screen mirroring tool offers a lot of ways for you to cast your J7 to your TV without any lag or delay. You can stream videos and watch movies from your phone to your TV without compromising the quality of the videos. Get started by following the steps we listed below.
Screen Mirroring Samsung Lg Tv To My
- Download the app and install it on your Samsung J7 and TV, then launch it on both devices.
- On your Samsung J7, just scan the QR code or enter the PIN code displayed on your TV to operate the mirroring process.
The tools above are the best for screen mirroring Samsung J7 to TV. The built-in feature offers the simplest method to mirror your phone to your TV. However, it does not always offer high-quality display of the video on your phone, which is why we also listed third-party apps to assist you. Try all tools to check out which one works best on your TV.